DSCI Recruitment 2017: Delhi State Cancer Institutes (DSCI) is on wide pursuit of restoratively/in fact qualified subjects to humor them in the Assistant Professor, Clerk, Senior Resident etc posts given beneath, on residency premise. Indeed, even freshers/resigned ones can apply for this Delhi State Cancer Institute DSCI Recruitment 2017. Authority and capacity to serve in the testing workplace genuinely to advance the development of establishment further are the most required qualities. At any rate by sorting out test and in addition meet just determination will be made for possessing these 442 open spots.
DSCI Recruitment 2017 Latest DSCI Notification 2017
|Name of The Organization:
|| Delhi State Cancer Institutes
|| Govt jobs.
|Name of Posts
|| Assistant Professor, Clerk and other Posts.
|| 442 Vacancies
|| Online procedure
|| Written Exam and Personal interview
DSCI Recruitment Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Applying for this DSCI Notification posts should have completed their MBBS/ Diploma/ H.Sc/ Matric/ B.Com/ Master Degree and Ph.D with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ Board.
Age Criteria: Age of the Candidates Applying for this DSCI Notification posts should not exceed 70 years.
Salary: Selected and Eligible Candidates for the DSCI Notification posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.20200/- to Rs.67000/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the DSCI Selection board.
- Written Examination.
- Skill test
- Presentation test
- Personal Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee is mentioned below.
- Candidates of SC/ ST Category should pay an Application fee of Rs.350/-
- General and OBC Category should pay an Application fee of Rs.1100/-
DSCI Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Candidates are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and Pattern from the Official web and also they can view the previous and sample Papers from the same page.
Online Application Starting from -Available soon
Online Application Form Last Date – 22nd April 2017
How to Apply for DSCI Recruitment Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.dsci.nic.in
- Then go through the notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the govt norms.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Also send the Application form to the address mentioned.
To know job updates in FaceBook