Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 1200 BOB Probationary Officer(PO) Jobs, Recently Bank of Baroda has released advertisement for the recruitment of 1200 Probationary Officer Jobs. The organization is inviting application forms in an online format from all eligible candidates. BOB Probationary Officer Notification 2017 indicates that Graduation in any discipline as on 01st May 2017 with a minimum percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. This is really fantastic opportunity for the job hunters looking for Latest Bank Jobs 2017. To apply for BOB Probationary Officer Jobs 2017, applicants age must attain in between 20 to 28 years and age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Incoming search terms:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Latest BOB Vacancy
Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts: Probationary Officer
No of Posts: 1200
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Last Date: 1st May 2017
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be getting the best remuneration as per organization rules and regulations.
Bank of Baroda Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should possess the Graduation in any discipline as on 01st May 2017 with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university
Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based performance in Online Exam, Group Discussion, Psychometric Assessment & Interview conducted by Bank of Baroda.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee to apply for BOB Recruitment 2017
- Rs 750/- for General Candidates
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Bank of Baroda Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Applicants are pleased to download this data from official website and use this material for your preparation
How to apply Bank of Baroda PO Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Enter into BOB official page @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to Recruitment section and read Probationary Officer advertisement file thoroughly
- Eligible contenders can find and open Online Application Form
- Candidates must provide all the required information according to instructions
- Upload copies of all supporting documents
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Hit on submit button for complete the registration process on or before the last date
- Online Application Commencement from – 1st April 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 1st May 2017
- Application Fee Payment Last Date – 1st may 2017
- Bank of Baroda Exam Date -27th May 2017
To know job updates in FaceBook